Monday, April 2, 2012

Evelyn's First Two Weeks


Posing with Grandma.



 Taking my first tub bath in the whale tub.





Daddy bought me this cute shirt..."Daddy's Irish Princess."



Playing with Pap pap.


   
                                              Family photos before heading to the airport.




                                                              Telling Grammy a secret.



Daily tummy time...I am trying to lift up my head.



Very alert after my nap.



First time trying a pacifier.  What is this thing?



Helping Daddy plan his Tuesday morning class on the laptop.



                          Evidence that Mommy can wear something other than sweats and yoga pants.


                                             Temperature is rising!  Napping in my undershirt.


                  My first stroller ride around the neighborhood...it lasted all of 10 minutes before I cried!

No comments:

Post a Comment